You will have the opportunity to participate in one of the sessions below led by industry experts.
Each session will be led by an EDGE decision-maker and Deloitte Subject Matter Expert, and Deloitte Facilitator as needed:
Visualizing Success: Breaking Through Barriers to Scale Technology
- Financing your growth – What creative avenues and sources of funding are EDGEs accessing to provide the needed working capital for their work.(Format – Community Conversations)
- Improving innovation performance – Why we should care about our performance on innovation and how to establish the right conditions for capturing innovation through procurement. (Format – Talk)
- Breaking through barriers – The 3 challenges your organization faces and Commercialization success stories from CAN Health Network. (Format – Workshop)
Beating Your Best Time: The Interlock of Health Care & Economy
- Amplifying your network – Lessons learned in scaling successful and sustainable technology solutions that meet Canadian and global market needs. (Format – Community Conversations)
- Accelerating impact through innovation – How to harness the power of a strong network to quickly scale a successful solution, drive entrepreneurship, and promote innovation. (Format – Talk
- Spotting the disruptor – What are the ideal features of a high potential early-stage company to partner with in order to foster innovation and identifying hotspots in the Canadian market. (Format – Workshop)
Winning on Repeat: Putting Canada on the Global Map
- Translating today’s decisions into economic growth – How supporting the growth of Canadian tech companies alter the path of the economy – What can we learn and leverage from companies who excelled globally to impact their local economy. (Format – Talk)
- Making innovation a turnkey process – How organizations excel with innovation projects supporting Canadian commercialization. (Format – Workshop)
CEO Work Stream
- Modernization and monetization – A look at success stories and leading practices in the industry, followed by group conversations around innovating in each of these areas. (Format – Community Conversations).